Consider these sponsored items
- £20.09Free postage
- £13.27Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor gym-goers looking to challenge themselves and turn up the intensity of their workouts, comes a programme that burns fat, increases muscle and sculpts the physique. Maximum Interval Training combines high-intensity exercises and equipment with a variety of training options to stimulate muscle growth, avoid plateaus and produce results.
- Author BiographyJohn Cissik helps athletics professionals solve their strength and conditioning needs. He coaches youth baseball, basketball and Special Olympics. Jay Dawes is an assistant professor in the department of health sciences at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Before joining UCCS, Dawes was director of education for the US National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Author(s)Jay Dawes,John Cissik
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note368 Halftones, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight1021 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.