Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for researchers and practitioners in statistics and industrial mathematics, this book covers the theory and practice of nonparametric estimation. It is novel in its use of maximum penalized likelihood estimation and convex minimization problem theory.
- Author(s)Paul P. Eggermont,Vincent N. LaRiccia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight896 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.