All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for researchers and practitioners in statistics and industrial mathematics, this book covers the theory and practice of nonparametric estimation. It is novel in its use of maximum penalized likelihood estimation and convex minimization problem theory.
- Author(s)Paul Eggermont,Vincent LaRiccia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.