Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reproduces major portions of James Clerk Maxwell's mathematical physics papers, written as he grappled with his formulation of the theory of the electromagnetic field. A biographical introduction places the work in personal, historical and scientific context.
- Author(s)Thomas K. Simpson
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- Series TitleMasterworks of Discovery: Guided Studies of Great Texts in Science
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note135 b&w illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.