Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionFor application of the most current Anglo-American Cataloguing RulesMaxwell's Handbook for AACR2 is used. This practical and authoritative cataloging how-to, now in its Fourth Edition, has been completely revised inclusive of the 2003 update to AACR2.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Maxwell, PhD, MLS, is associate librarian at the Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University. He serves as leader of the special collections and humanities cataloging team and authorities librarian for genre/form teams. Author or co-author of numerous books on cataloging, his Maxwell's Guide to Authority Work won the 2003 Highsmith Award, the highest award in library literature. He represents the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) to the Association for Library Collections & Technical-Services (ALCTS) Committee on Cataloging Description and Access. This is the ALA group responsible for developing official ALA positions on additions to and revisions of AACR2. His MLS is from the University of Arizona, where he has taught at the School of Information Resources and Library Science.
- Author(s)Robert L. Maxwell
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.