All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA satire about competitive, over-protective parents driving their children to tutors, to ballet, to insanity ...
- Author BiographyJohn O'Farrell is the author of two bestselling novels, THE BEST A MAN CAN GET and THIS IS YOUR LIFE, and the bestselling memoir THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER. His name has flashed past at the end of such productions as SPITTING IMAGE, HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU and CHICKEN RUN. He writes a weekly column in the Guardian and a collection of his journalism was recently published as GLOBAL VILLAGE IDIOT. He lives in London with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)John O'Farrell
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/11/2008
- Weight560 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.97
- £14.60Trending at £18.95
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.