CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionAlias|Wavefront's Maya 3D animation software is an integrated collection of tools for creating computer generated images, used in nearly every blockbuster special effects film that has been released in the last few years. The first choice for digital content creators, Maya combines animation, dynamics, modelling and rendering tools.
- Author BiographyDaniel Lavender was previously a lecturer at Bournemouth University, National Centre for Computer Animation, specializing in Maya.
- Author(s)Daniel Lavender
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Professional Computing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note211 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight911 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.