All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- Author(s)Nancy Marguerite Farriss
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1984
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- PrizesWinner of Albert J. Beveridge Award in American History, American Historical Association 1985 (United States) and Erminie Wheeler-Voegelin Award, American Society for Ethnohistory 1985 (United States) and Herbert Eugene Bolton Memorial Prize, Conference on Latin American History 1985 (United States).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.