Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £16.08Trending at £16.41
- £7.02Trending at £8.98
- £10.98Trending at £13.78
- £18.57Trending at £18.97
- £2.99Trending at £4.24
- £5.47Trending at £6.98
- £16.47Trending at £17.65
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a 'bunk bed king' who rules from up high to monsters who are not in the closet, this title captures the childhood experience of going to sleep. Suitable for children of ages 6 to 9 years, it focuses on sleepovers, beds crowded with animals, the fight to stay awake and that one last drink of water.
- Author BiographyBefore becoming a children's book writer, Debbie Levy was a newspaper editor and a lawyer. Her first middle-grade novel was a Junior Library Guild selection and she is also the author of many books about famous people, fascinating places and historical events. Stephanie Buscema is a freelance illustrator and cartoonist who has worked on everything from comics and children's books to rock 'n' roll art and gallery exhibitions. Stephanie has a BFA in illustration and has done work for Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Disney and Dial Books for Young Readers.
- Author(s)Debbie Levy
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephanie Buscema
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.