All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo best friends face the hardest future of all - a future without each other. In the tradition of 'The Fault in Our Stars', critically acclaimed author Melissa Kantor masterfully captures the joy of friendship and the agony of loss.
- Author BiographyMelissa Kantor is the author of Confessions of a Not It Girl, an ALA Booklist Best Romance Novel for Youth in 2004; If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince?, a YALSA Teens Top Ten Pick in 2006; the breakup bible, an ALA Best Books for Young Adults nominee in 2007; and Girlfriend Material. She is a teacher in Brooklyn, New York, where she lives with her family.
- Author(s)Melissa Kantor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight324 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 13 to 16 years
Best-selling in Young Adult Fiction
Save on Young Adult Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £5.57
- £6.44Trending at £7.96
- £6.45Trending at £7.81
- £5.71Trending at £5.96
- £4.80Trending at £7.00
- £12.18Trending at £12.47
- £7.03Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.