Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- Author(s)Nico Wouters
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight601 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- 1. Local Democracies.- 2. Adaptation (1940).- 3. Infiltration (1940-41).- 4. The Limits of Nazification.- 5. The Limits of Good Governance.- 6. Systems of Repression.- 7. Disintegration.- 8. Transition.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyNico Wouters is Academic Coordinator at the Brussels CegeSoma and Guest Professor at the History Department of Ghent University, Belgium. He is co-editor in chief of the Journal of Belgian History and editorial board member of the Low Countries Historical Review. He recently published an edited volume, Transitional Justice and Memory in Europe 1945-2013 (2014).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.