All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis study provides an in-depth analysis of the bizarre relationship between Senator Joe McCarthy and the Hearst press from 1942-57. Concentrating on the Journal-American and the Mirror in New York, the book looks deep into the controversy and arrives at some surprising conclusions.
- Author BiographyJim Tuck is a freelance author, journalist, and syndicated columnist.
- Author(s)Jim Tuck
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/04/1995
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notefacsims.
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.