McDonaldization Revisited: Critical Essays on Consumer Culture by Robin Wynyard, John S. Caputo, Mark Alfino (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.47Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the thesis of George Ritzer's book, The McDonaldization of Society . It analyzes the premise of McDonaldization to provide theoretical discussions of the relationship between Ritzer's analysis and semiotics, critical theory, feminism and postmodernism.
- Author BiographyMARK ALFINO is Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, Gonzaga University. JOHN S. CAPUTO is Professor and Chair, Communication Arts Department, Gonzaga University. ROBIN WYNYARD is an independent consultant.
- Author(s)John S. Caputo,Mark Alfino,Robin Wynyard
- Date of Publication26/01/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDouglas Kellner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.