All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive medical Spanish language guide that helps you communicate effectively with Spanish-speaking patients and improve the quality of the medical care they receive. Each chapter features vocabulary, key phrases, dialogs based on common medical situations, and exercises that reinforce understanding and build confidence.
- Author BiographyJoanna Rios and Jose Fernandez Torres have been teaching medical Spanish for more than 25 years. Their workshops are accredited by the American Medical Association, the American College of Emergency Physicians, the American Association of Family Physicians, and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Author(s)Joanna Rios,Jose Fernandez Torres,Tamara Rios
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width148 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.