All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £29.90Trending at £32.37
- £23.74Trending at £28.01
- £29.94Trending at £37.88
- £12.77Trending at £16.90
- £13.92Trending at £18.93
- £4.01Trending at £4.87
- £4.02Trending at £4.97
About this product
- DescriptionESL students learn the vocabulary skills necessary to achieve TOEFL success.
- Author BiographyDIANE ENGELHARDT has taught conversational, business, and academic English in Canada and Germany. During her career of more than 20 years, she prepared students for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge First Certificate, and London Chamber of Commerce examinations and for university entrance. She currently teaches as an independent ESL contractor at Royal Roads University in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Diane Engelhardt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight873 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Pagination358 pp
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.