CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionAs a nurse, you need to be prepared for anything. But what if that anything is a language barrier with your Spanish-speaking patients? This title helps you communicate immediately with Spanish-speaking patients simply by turning the page.
- Author BiographyNeil Bobenhouse is a paramedic for the St. Louis City Fire Department. He received his Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration from the St. Louis University School of Public Health in 2009. Dean Meenach BSN, CCRN, EMP-P is the director of EMS Education at Mineral Area College and has worked as a critical care nurse at St. Anthony's Medical Center and as a paramedic at the Mehlville Fire Protection District.
- Author(s)Dean Meenach,Neil Bobenhouse
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date21/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.