All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.92Trending at £98.02
- £13.34Trending at £20.98
- £13.12Trending at £15.18
- £12.99Trending at £16.99
- £11.79Trending at £12.99
- £5.77Trending at £7.01
- £7.17Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a method to increase command of the 400 vocabulary words most often tested on the SAT. This guide offers an introduction to the SAT vocabulary elements, a review of the 400 words and their meanings, and sentence completion and words-in-context stories to help prepare you for the real thing.
- Author BiographyDenise Pivarnik-Nova is the coordinator for the Minnesota Advanced Placement Incentive Program. She is also an advanced placement specialist and item writer for the SAT and other standardized tests for the College Board and Educational Testing Service. She has been involved with the College Board since 1980 and has many expert insights into its standardized tests. She lives in Robbinsdale, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Denise Pivarnik-Nova
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight292 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.