CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, this book can help you achieve the final grade you desire.
- Author BiographyDr. Elliott Mendelson was a professor of mathematics at Queens College, the City University of New York. He taught mathematics at the college level for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elliott Mendelson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudy Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight366 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.