All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best grades. This title includes explanations for right and wrong answers for understanding of the concepts. It also includes: 500 essential college world history questions with answers; and, full explanations of why an answer is correct or not.
- Author BiographyJon Sterngass, Ph.D., is the author of more than 30 educational books including John Brown (Chelsea House, 2008). He was an assistant professor at Union College in Schenectady, NY., and has a Ph.D. in American History from City University of New York.
- Author(s)Jon Sterngass
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.