CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an expert instructor, this book offers intensive review for all of the verbal question types on the ACT, as well as for the ACT Writing Test. It also covers basic reading, writing, and grammar/usage skills, accompanied by numerous examples.
- Author BiographySteven W. Dulan is the founder and president of Advantage Education, which offers live test prep classes at high schools and colleges throughout Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Colorado, as well as distance learning programs over the Internet.
- Author(s)Steven W. Dulan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date27/09/2016
- Weight630 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.