All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how American English is spoken. This dictionary features commonly used phrasal verbs, idiomatic expressions, proverbial expressions, and cliches. It contains more than 24,000 entries, each defined and followed by one or two example sentences. It also includes a Phrase-Finder Index with more than 60,000 entries.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Spears, Ph.D., was a professor of linguistics at Northwestern University before he turned to editorial work. He has authored more than 150 books and articles on various aspects of language. His main interest is in phrasal dictionaries and references designed for language learners.
- Author(s)Richard A. Spears
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill ESL References
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight1644 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.