CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides you with the tools you need to communicate in the 20 most commonly spoken languages in the U.S. - with no foreign language knowledge required. This title features questions that are designed so that non-English speaking patients can respond with a simple head nod, a yes or no response, or by pointing to a simple diagram.
- Author BiographyNeil Bobenhouse is a paramedic for the St. Louis City Fire Department. He received his Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration from the St. Louis University School of Public Health in 2009.
- Author(s)Neil Bobenhouse
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Language(s)English & Multiple languages
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date21/02/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width149 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.