Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the information you need to ace the toughest area of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification test - math and statistics. This book provides descriptions of various math concepts covered on the exam, along with relevant calculations and practical problem-solving strategies.
- Author BiographyVidya Subramanian, PMP, is an experienced PMP with professional experience in different roles spanning all phases of the software development life cycle. She currently works at a leading financial institution in Virginia. Her core competencies include process improvements, business analysis, and project management. She holds a Bachelor's degree in accounting and a Master's degree in computer software applications from Mumbai, India. She also holds a Master's degree in information systems from Virginia Tech. She is an active member of the Project Management Institute and a certified PMP and Scrum Master. Ravi Ramachandran, PMP, is an information technology consultant in Virginia experienced in technology consulting, managing, analyzing, and implementing software solutions for clients. His expertise in the technology sector spans various industries, and his core competencies include client relations, business analysis, technical consulting, and off-site management. He holds a Master's degree in computer science from the University of Texas at Dallas and an MBA from Virginia Tech. He is an active member of the Project Management Institute and a certified PMP.
- Author(s)Ravi P. Ramachandran,Vidya Subramanian
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePreTest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight421 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.