All listings for this product
About this product
- Description60 years since the first edition, McNae's remains the definitive media law guide for journalists and students alike. The only media law text endorsed by the NCTJ, McNae's offers unrivalled practical guidance on a wide range of reporting situations - an invaluable tool throughout your journalism career.
- Author BiographyMike Dodd is the Press Association's legal editor and member of the NCTJ Media Law Examinations Board. He is a qualified lawyer with nearly 40 years' experience as a working journalist. Mark Hanna is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Sheffield and Chair of the NCTJ Media Law Examinations Board.
- Author(s)Mark Hanna,Mike Dodd
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date25/05/2016
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight688 g
- Width166 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement22nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £26.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.