All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.53
- £10.19Trending at £13.05
- £9.62Trending at £11.47
- £9.52Trending at £12.04
- £7.86Trending at £9.22
- £7.64Trending at £8.02
- £7.44Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe author has won multiple literary awards, including two National Magazine Awards for fiction, and has had numerous stories that appear in The Best American Magazine Writing, the O . This issue of the quarterly is completely redesigned.
- Author BiographyDave Eggers lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. McSweeney's began in 1998 as a literary journal that published only works rejected by other magazines. That rule was soon abandoned, and since then McSweeney's has attracted work from some of the finest writers in the country, including Denis Johnson, Jonathan Franzen, William T. Vollmann, Rick Moody, Joyce Carol Oates, Heidi Julavits, Jonathan Lethem, Michael Chabon, Ben Marcus, Susan Straight, Roddy Doyle, T.C. Boyle, Steven Millhauser, Gabe Hudson, Robert Coover, Ann Beattie, and many others. At the same time, the journal continues to be a major home for new and unpublished writers; we're committed to publishing exciting fiction regardless of pedigree.
- Author(s)Dave Eggers
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Weight680 g
- Width277 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.