All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.94Trending at £23.71
- £21.43Trending at £22.15
- £19.72Trending at £29.03
- £16.97Trending at £22.80
- £13.13Trending at £13.47
- £25.99Trending at £30.79
- £16.47Trending at £16.80
About this product
- DescriptionWith extensive audio recordings for improving communication with Spanish-speaking patients, this title has expanded coverage of language used by hospitalists, palliative caregivers, and mental health professionals. It intends to build your competence in interviewing patients, conducting exams, and providing follow-up instructions.
- Author BiographyJoanna Rios and Jose Fernandez Torres have been teaching medical Spanish for more than 25 years. Their workshops are accredited by the American Medical Association, the American College of Emergency Physicians, the American Association of Family Physicians, and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Author(s)Joanna Rios,Jose Fernandez Torres,Tamara Rios
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight637 g
- Width147 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.