All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by Pocketbook of orthopaedics and fractures / Ronald McRae. 2nd ed. 2006.
- Author BiographyTimothy O White, BMedSci, MBChB, FRCSEd (Tr &Orth), MD, Consultant in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; Honorary Senior Lecturer in the Department of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, University of Edinburgh; Samuel P Mackenzie, BMed Sci, MBChB, MRCS, Specialty Trainee, Trauma and Orthopaedic, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; Honorary Teaching Fellow, University of Edinburgh Alasdair J Gray, MBChB, FRCS, FCEM, MD, Consultant in Accident and Emergency Medicine, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; College Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 723 illustrations (491 in full color)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.00
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.52Trending at £18.62
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.