CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.50
- £7.26Trending at £9.78
- £6.69Trending at £8.02
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
About this product
- DescriptionMe and My Family is a series of four rhyming books at Blue Band 4 of the Start Reading programme. The stories follow the story of a boy and his family.
- Author BiographyAmanda Rainger is an experienced writer of children's fiction.
- Author(s)Amanda Rainger
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStart Reading: Me & My Family
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight68 g
- Width144 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simone Abel
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.