Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionMeaning-Based Translation Workbook is designed for training beginning translators and organized chapter by chapter as drill material for the textbook Meaning-Based Translation. The textbook emphasizes the importance of a translation being accurate, clear and natural and the exercises give the student practice in achieving this goal.
- Author BiographyMildred L. Larson is an International Consultant and International Coordinator for Academic Publications.
- Author(s)Mildred L. Larson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight799 g
- Width212 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.