All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.80
- £27.58Trending at £28.69
- £23.48Trending at £26.99
- £28.42Trending at £34.84
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces and critiques a wide range of semantic and pragmatic theories in relation to humour.
- Author BiographyAndrew Goatly is a professor in the Department of English at Lingnan University, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Andrew Goatly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- Series TitleKey Topics in Semantics and Pragmatics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 40 tables 90 exercises
- Weight620 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.