Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Criminal Court remains a sensitive issue in American foreign policy circles. It was agreed to at the tail end of the Clinton administration, but with serious reservations.
- Author BiographyLee Feinstein is a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution. A former senior Defense and State department official, he was Hillary Clinton's national security director during her presidential campaign and, previously, deputy director of studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. He is the author of Darfur and Beyond (Council on Foreign Relations, 2007). Tod Lindberg is the editor of Policy Review and a research fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University. He has served in senior staff positions on the Genocide Prevention Task Force and the U.S. Institute of Peace Task Force on the United Nations. He is also the author of The Political Teachings of Jesus (HarperOne, 2007).
- Author(s)Lee Feinstein,Tod Lindberg
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.