All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEx-Salt poet Mark Waldron joins Bloodaxe with his third collection. 'Mark Waldron is the most striking and unusual new voice to have emerged in British poetry for some time.' - John Stammers
- Author BiographyMark Waldron was born in New York in 1960 and grew up in London. He works in the advertising business and lives in East London with his wife and son. He began writing poetry in his early 40s. He published two collections with Salt, The Brand New Dark (2008) and The Itchy Sea (2011), and his third collection, Meanwhile, Trees, is due from Bloodaxe in 2016.
- Author(s)Mark Waldron
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £9.97
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.