All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionMeasure, Probability, and Mathematical Finance: A Problem-Oriented Approach features an introduction to the mathematical theory underlying the financial models that were developed and employed on Wall Street.
- Author BiographyGUOJUN GAN, P<small/small>D, ASA, is Director of Quantitative Modeling and Model Efficiency at Manulife Financial, Canada. His research interests include empirical corporate finance, actuarial science, risk management, data mining, and big data analysis. CHAOQUN MA, P<small/small>D, is Professor and Dean of the School of Business Administration at Hunan University, China. The recipient of First Prize in Outstanding Achievements in Teaching in 2009, Dr. Ma s research interests include financial engineering, risk management, and data mining. HONG XIE, P<small/small>D, is Adjunct Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at York University as well as Vice President of Models and Analytics at Manulife Financial, Canada. Dr. Xie is on the Board of Directors for the Canadian-Chinese Finance Association, and his research interests include financial engineering, mathematical finance, and partial differential equations.
- Author(s)Chaoqun Ma,Guojun Gan,Hong Xie
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1120 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.