All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is essentially an advanced undergraduate textbook about the mathematics of fractal geometry. It is based on a course given to talented high-school students at Ohio University in 1988 and contains plenty of examples, exercises, and good illustrations of fractals.
- Author(s)Gerald A. Edgar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Illustrations, color; 149 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 272 p. 169 illus., 20 illus. in color.
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.