All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Arlen Brown,Carl M. Pearcy,Hari Bercovici
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsRings of sets.- Measurability.- Integrals and Measures.- Convergence Theorems for Lebesgue Integrals.- Existence and Uniqueness of Measures.- Signed Measures, Complex Measures and Absolute Continuity.- Measure and Topology.- Product Measures.- The Lp Spaces.- Fourier Analysis.- Standard Measure Spaces.
- Author BiographyHari Bercovici is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Indiana University Bloomington. His research interests include functional analysis, operator theory, and free probability. Carl Pearcy is an Emeritus Professor in Mathematics at Texas A&M University. His research interest is in functional analysis.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.