All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £13.31Trending at £13.52
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £18.92Trending at £19.33
- £6.95Trending at £7.06
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
About this product
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBoerhaave Series for Postgraduate Medical Education
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note228 p.
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byStanley A. Feldman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsOne Introduction.- The difference between measurement and monitoring. What is worth measuring?.- Problems of interference and electrical safety associated with the recording of biological signals.- The scope of measurements using radioactive isotopes.- Measurement of neuromuscular block.- Measurement of pain: The anaesthetist.- The psychologist.- The clinical pharmacologist.- Two Measurement of Respiratory and Anaesthetic Gases.- In vivo and vitro measurement of blood pH - PCO2 - PO2.- The measurement of oxygen in the gas phase.- Capnography.- Pneumotachography.- Gas chromatography and the analysis of volatile anaesthetic agents in respiratory gases and in blood.- Three Measurement of the Circulation.- Myocardial function.- Measurement of blood flow and cardiac output.- Beat by beat cardiac output from the arterial pressure pulse contour.- Plethysmography in clinical measurement.- Measurement of cerebral perfusion.- Four Computers.- Computer models of halothane anaesthesia: application leading to servoanaesthesia.- Computerized measurement in anaesthesia.- Computers in intensive care units.- Index of subjects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.