All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the principles and terminology, along with information, on how to design and implement measurement instruments in nursing and health care. This book is useful for nurses in a variety of roles, including students, educator, clinician, researcher, and consultant. It also includes an appendix of data sources and other measurement resources.
- Author(s)Carolyn Feher Waltz,Elizabeth R. Lenz,Ora L. Strickland
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date12/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £35.91Trending at £36.83
- £12.07Trending at £17.98
- £24.40Trending at £27.07
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.