All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, elementary introduction to measure and integration theory, requiring few prerequisites as theory is developed quickly and simply.
- Author BiographyRene L. Schilling is a Professor of Mathematics at Technische Universitat, Dresden. His main research area is stochastic analysis and stochastic processes.
- Author(s)Rene Schilling
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2017
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 420 exercises
- Weight960 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.