Consider these sponsored items
- £74.79Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published by the Security Executive Council in 2006.
- Author BiographyGeorge Campbell served until 2002 as the chief security officer (CSO) at Fidelity Investments, the largest mutual fund company in the United States, with more than $2 trillion in customer assets and 32,500 employees. Under Campbell's leadership, the global corporate security organization delivered a wide range of proprietary services including information security, disaster recovery planning and crisis management, criminal investigations, fraud prevention, property and executive protection, and proprietary security system design, engineering, and installation. Since leaving Fidelity, Campbell has served as a content expert for the Security Executive Council, of which he is a founding Emeritus Faculty member. Prior to working at Fidelity Investments, Campbell owned a security and consulting firm, which specialized in risk assessment and security program management. He has also been group vice president at a system engineering firm that supported government security programs at high-threat sites around the world. Early on in his career, Campbell worked in the criminal justice system, and served in various line and senior management positions within federal, state, and local government agencies. Campbell received his bachelor's degree in police administration from American University in Washington, D.C. He served on the board of directors of the International Security Management Association (ISMA), and as ISMA's president in 2003. Campbell is also a long-time member of ASIS International. He is a former member of the National Council on Crime Prevention, the High Technology Crime Investigation Association, and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and is an alumnus of the U.S. State Department's Overseas Security Advisory Council.
- Author(s)George Campbell
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.