CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to measure theory, this volume provides reference for the practicing mathematician. At the end of each chapter excercises are included to present additional material and examples.
- Author(s)M. Simonnet
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/1996
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note510 p.
- Weight1620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.