Measures of Success: Designing, Managing, and Monitoring Conservation and Development Projects by Richard Margoluis, N. Salafsky (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £8.69Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical, hands-on-guide to community-oriented conservation and development projects that presents a simple yet comprehensive approach to improving the focus, effectiveness, and efficiency of projects.
- Author BiographyRichard Margoluis is director of the Analysis and Adaptive Management Program of the Biodiversity Support Program (BSP). Nick Salafsky is a senior program officer/scientist for BSP's Biodiversity Conservation Network. BSP is a USAID-funded consortium of World Wildlife Fund, The Nature Conservancy, and World Resources Institute.
- Author(s)N. Salafsky,Richard Margoluis
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.