Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis title builds on the Empowerment Sourcebook (2002) by addressing the question of how to measure empowerment. It brings together perspectives from experts in the fields of economics, sociology, anthropology, psychology and political science.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byDeepa Narayan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.