Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive review of the theoretical concepts and empirical models of entrepreneurship from a non-conventional perspective. This book makes advances in the theory and application of the economics of entrepreneurship accessible to a wider audience, including policy makers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEmilio Congregado
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.