All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume profiles 162 countries using as a basis for comparison more than 100 indicators measuring how each country reflects five global values: peace, economic well-being, ecological balance, social justice and political participation.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. SULLIVAN III is Professor of Political Science at Drexel University. The author of several articles on international arms control in various scholarly journals, Dr. Sullivan has spent the past eight years measuring global values using data-based management software systems and microcomputer technology.
- Author(s)Michael J. Sullivan
- Date of Publication18/07/1991
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.