All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andreas Knabe,Joachim Weimann,Ronnie Schob
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleMeasuring Happiness
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Out-of-print date10/07/2017
- Content Note9 figures, 2 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Author BiographyJoachim Weimann is Full Professor of Economic Policy at Otto von Geuricke University Magdeburg, and head of MaXlLab, the Magdeburg Laboratory for Experimental Economics. Andreas Knabe is Full Professor and Chair of Public Economics at Otto von Geuricke University Magdeburg. Ronnie Schob is Full Professor of International Public Economies at the School of Business and Economics, Freie Universitat, Berlin.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.