Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the extant international law of human rights to derive the content of human rights that ought to be measured. This book contains a comprehensive methodological framework for operationalizing this human rights content into human rights measures. It includes also chapters on the methods, strengths and weaknesses of events-based measures.
- Author BiographyTodd Landman is Professor in the Department of Government and a Member of the Human Rights Centre at the University of Essex. He is author of many books, including Studying Human Rights (2006), Protecting Human Rights (2005), and Issues and Methods in Comparative Politics (2000, 2003, and 2008). Edzia Carvalho is currently researching her PhD on public health policy in India in the Department of Government at the University of Essex. She has an MA in Human Rights (Essex 2006), and an MA in International Relations (Mumbai 2003).
- Author(s)Edzia Carvalho,Todd Landman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white tables, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.