Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the theoretical and practical problems involved in measuring the extent of inequality. The book covers modern theoretical developments in inequality analysis, and shows how the way we think about inequality has been shaped by classic contributions in economics and related disciplines.
- Author BiographyFrank Cowell is editor of Economica, and Associate Editor of the Journal of Economic Inequality. His research interests include income and wealth distribution, inequality and poverty, and issues in taxation. His work has appeared in several leading journals and his publications include The Economics of Poverty and Inequality (Edward Elgar, 2006) and Microeconomics: Principles and Analysis (OUP, 2008).
- Author(s)Frank Cowell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon School of Economics Perspectives in Economic Analysis
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note61 Figures, 19 Tables
- Weight398 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.