All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.36Trending at £24.92
- £13.15Trending at £18.98
- £12.15Trending at £17.32
- £7.51Trending at £9.94
- £4.60Trending at £7.45
- £7.27Trending at £7.57
- £5.05Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionProvides new framework for measuring intelligence and addresses key controversies in the field.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Bartholomew is Emeritus Professor of Statistics, London School of Economics, Fellow of the British Academy and a former president of the Royal Statistical Society. He is a member of the editorial board of various journals and has published numerous books and journal articles in the fields of statistics and social measurement.
- Author(s)David J. Bartholomew
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.