Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Author(s)Frane Adam
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight145 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Methodological and Epistemic Framework: From Positivism to Post-positivism.- 3 Innovation: Measurement and Indicators.- 4 Innovation Union Scoreboard: Central Monitoring System for the EU.- 5 Country Profiles and Patterns Regarding Innovation Performance.- 6 Some Comparisons with Other Scoreboards.- 7 On Policy Implications.- 8 Concluding Remarks.
- Author BiographyFrane Adam is Professor at the University of Ljubljana and Head of Research at the private, non-profit Institute for Developmental and Strategic Analyses in Ljubljana (www.institut-irsa.si). His main recent research interest is focused on socio-cultural dimensions of innovation performance and knowledge transfer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.