Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe identification of important risk factors and the quantification of risk stemming from an interplay between many risk factors is a prerequisite for mastering the challenges of risk perception, analysis and management successfully.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number147
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 260 p. 3 illus.
- Weight860 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byG. Stahl,J. Franke,Wolfgang Hardle
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.